Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cookies

Today I promised William that we would make cookies. This came about because Daddy did the shopping list this week while Mommy was in the shower, he is a little sneak just like the kids, and wrote down chocolate chips, and because it was cold and snowing again today we needed something to do inside. The idea was to get it done before Caitlyn woke up from her nap, but she of course didn't cooperate and woke up early. So we all made them together. William was excited to get out all of the ingredients and he was the big helper who put them on the table. This created problems when Caitlyn realized he was doing something without her. So we made an assembly line; I handed things to her and she handed them to William. But once we got mixing the question came up, "When can I taste it?" They both were excited to get to lick the beaters and of course became quite messy, so I thought you all might enjoy the pictures. You might notice in one picture Caitlyn's big blue eyes, that is how she gets what she wants, especially from Daddy.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

She does have beautiful eyes. What a fun activity. I know it takes more than twice as long so good job!

McKay and Haley said...

Caitlyn is such a cutie! So is William! What a cute sibling couple! I love you guys!

Love,
Haley