Thursday, August 21, 2008
Summer Days
So we really love it when there is something we can take our kids to that is free. Last weekend they had the Summer Days at Taylor's Crossing, which is a really nice business park in downtown Idaho Falls. They have all sorts of vendors come, bike stunt shows, a tent with video games, a concert, movie on a big screen that we never stay for, and all sorts of inflatables that are free for the kids. Last year Caitlyn just hung out in the backpack because she really wasn't big enough to care but William loved it. So we decided we might as well spend our Saturday out in the hot sun.
William just loves it when we go someplace that has face painting. I guess it goes back to him always wanting to draw on himself, which usually happened when he was nice enough to let Mommy nap. He was really happy with his soccer ball stencil.
I think this is the best smile we have ever gotten from Caitlyn, at least since she figured out how to say cheese when she sees a camera. You can't really see her face paint well, this was at the end of the day, but it is pink ballet shoes. I don't think she cares what the picture is because it is pink.
Caitlyn braving the bouncy castle. She just likes to hold onto the side and jump. It is the same thing that she does in the crib.
William braved the obstacle course a couple of times. I thought he might struggle but he was really good at it.
This is the part I thought he would have problems with but he just cruised up the wall to slide down the other side.
Here there are venturing up the big slide.
I know you can't see William but he is holding Caitlyn on his lap. If you count legs you can find the pair that doesn't seem to go to a body because they don't belong to Brandon or Caitlyn. The kids had fun and I love the fact that this was free. So it was worth it, although I was incredible hot and tired by the end.
1 comment:
Gotta love free! Looks like a great time.
Post a Comment