Funny thing 1: Okay this is from Thanksgiving, which I must say was awesome. It was so much fun to be with the family, and thank goodness Mom and Dad are such good sports about being invaded. Now I must tell you, I love my family a lot and most of you know that I don't have a huge personal bubble. So when I am pregnant I am used to people touching my tummy. A little wierd when complete strangers do it but fun when family does. So I have had my tummy touched and rubbed a lot. I did have to laugh over the fact that at one point I was standing in the kitchen having my tummy touched not by the girls in the family but by Shawn and Zach. I don't know if my brothers or brothers-in-law have ever touched my tummy while I was pregnant. But they were both asking if the baby was awake. Zach really wanted Britton to be moving, he even asked Friday night. I think that these two Dads to be are really excited. (I hope you all caught that, Crystal and Zach are expecting, you'll have to ask her for details)
Funny thing 2: Not many funny things happen when you are in labor, I will admit that readily. But this time something did. While going through this experience with the monitors on my stomach, which isn't very comfortable, I noticed a funny sound. It was coming from the baby heart monitor. It was pretty constant and was just kind of a bleep. Brandon looked at my to ask what that was, so I informed him that the baby had the hiccups. The nurse said I was the first person to realize what that was. It was so wierd to not only feel the hiccups but hear them.
Funny thing 3: Okay, this is the only on with a picture. Saturday Caitlyn informed me that she needed me. Since Britton had fallen asleep I shifted her to a shoulder and had Caitlyn sit on the other side. The next thing I know, Caitlyn is completely out. I guess she was tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment