Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Fools

I know that this was almost a month ago, and I was going to try and stay on top of things, but better late than never.  April Fools was at the end of William's spring break and Brandon took the week off.  I made the mistake of showing him this and he thought that we should try it out.  So here are the fruits of our labor.

 Spaghetti and meatballs
These actually looked way more realistic than I thought they would.
Carrots and peas, Mashed potatoes w/ gravy
We took most of these over to the station, there was no way I needed these in the house.  The kids thought they were fun, but it did take them a little bit before they would try the spaghetti and meatballs.  I don't know that we will be making these next year, but they were fun.

2 comments:

Randal and Stef said...

Wow! They look so real. How did the kids like them?

Isle Family said...

William was a little apprehensive about the "mashed potato" cupcakes. He has a phobia of mashed potatoes and he thought I really had put mashed potatoes on top. They also weren't sure about the meatball even though they knew it was candy. Brandon's coworkers were very impressed with the cupcakes.