That's right, school has started for us. Don't they look ready? Their first day of school was August 2. Is that crazy early for anyone else? William only had about 7 weeks of summer vacation. Basically just June and July.
Our great big kindergartener. The schools changed this school year and kindergarten is full day. Which is great in one way, William picks Caitlyn up from school and they come home together so I don't have to be right there when the bell rings. So far she is loving it.
Britton is now talking about when she will go to school. Two more years of that I guess.
Third grade, wow. I can't believe he is in third grade this year. He loves school, thank goodness.
Everyone had to have their picture taken. I love this picture, mainly because it reminds me of Crystal. For those of you who know my little sister, if she smiles really, really big her eyes tend to disappear. (Love you Crys!) So this smile of Bradley's definitely comes from my side of the family.
All the kids together on the first day. Why Britton is wearing long sleeves on a hot day, I have no idea. And don't you like how Bradley is still in his pajamas? This happens on a lot of mornings. Britton and Bradley are trying to come to terms with being the only ones home. I'm hoping that they figure out how to play well with each other.
1 comment:
I can't believe how much your kiddos are growing up! Yes, my eyes disappear. Sorry Bradley, you're lucky enough to get that trait. :)
Post a Comment