So here is the back after it was cut.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Haircuts
Thursday was haircut day. Brandon needed his cut and William got a haircut before school started. Brandon also decided he was tired of me complaining about my haircut and sent me off to get mine cut. I have to say that some of the complaining was justified, Britton likes to pull hair. And not just mine, she grabs Caitlyn's any chance she can get. She would deliberately reach around to get my hair and she managed to pull out a handful a couple of times. The rest of the complaining was just me complaining, and the fact that I am just not used to dealing with long hair. It was the longest I have ever had it. So here is a picture of how long my hair was.
Seriously the longest I have ever had it. And the darkest. I used to have blonde hair, but three kids later it is definitely brown.
So here is the back after it was cut.
So here is the back after it was cut.
1 comment:
I like it that length. Very cute.
Post a Comment