Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Pictures from our Summer
Summer is coming to a close and I realized that I have so many pictures on the computer of things we did this summer that I haven't shared. So, I apologize for the length for this post, here is the abbreviated version of our summer.
Caitlyn is potty trained. She finally got it down in the middle of our summer, end of June. It is scary to me how grown up they look when they stop wearing diapers and you have to cinch in their pants.
The kids did the reading program at the library. They had a lot of fun with it, this tiger mask was Caitlyn's favorite prize. William liked the free movie ticket.
We had a great family reunion up at Mom and Dad's. Here they are with the grandkids after church.
Clarice and Shawn showed off their prowess on the sand dunes. We only spent a couple of hours out there but it was long enough for some people to get a sunburn.
Grandpa was great at playing with the kids. I'm not sure what Kendyl is showing him but she is very intent.
Boys will be boys. I'm not sure who won, but Shawn wasn't able to push Paul over the edge like he was trying to.
Eric was the winner of Chubby Bunny while we were camping. I'm sure that isn't much of a surprise.
Paul and Aiden were telling scary stories around the campfire.
The kids and I went up to Mom and Dad's for Dad's birthday. They enjoyed the pool, Britton liked it best when the other two weren't splashing her. Mom was nice enough to put warm water in the pool for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment