Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Shirt

Since I finished all of the big scary sewing projects I had a promise to make good on. I told William that I would make him a shirt and bought the fabric, so I just needed to get it done. So William had a couple of days off from school, teacher's inservice, and Mom had offered to help so we headed up there. The kids had fun playing at grandma's, and I still prefer sewing after the kids are in bed, not as much time in one session but fewer fights to juggle. But we got it done so here it is. William said that he loves it and when Grandma suggested I make more for him he suggested blue and green. He wore it home and then put it away carefully so he could wear it the next day.

1 comment:

Garth and Linda said...

Good job Marybeth, he looks great.