Tuesday, October 6, 2009

While Mommy's Away

After the Relief Society broadcast a couple of weekends ago, I came home to a miserable Caitlyn. She had the sick eyes and a temperature, which means no church the next day. Call me crazy but I didn't want to infect the whole ward. So Brandon, being the nice caring husband that he is, offered to stay home with her. Of course he might have offered because he wanted to get out of going to church, but he did know that I had stuff that I had to be there for. And of course, since I would be running around, I couldn't exactly have Britton with me. So Brandon kept her with him also. William almost stayed home because he was taking too long. I did wonder what they were going to do for two hours, I know you're all thinking that church is actually three hours long but Britton can't always go quite that long before she has to eat, but I figured they would come up with something. This is what I found on the camera. Brandon painted Caitlyn's fingernails. So pretty and pink.
She doesn't look at all sad about missing church.

Trying to get the camera.


I'm not sure what they are doing in this picture. Caitlyn was happy to tell me that they read some books and watched some movies. I was a little surprised about the movies because Brandon is usually the one telling the kids that they can't watch something on Sunday because it isn't church related, but I think he got a little worn out. I know I would have been. When we got home they were making cookies.

1 comment:

Roger and Janalyn said...

Hey Marybeth!!!!!!!!

So I got to see your Mom and Dad yesterday! It was super fun to see them and it reminded me of how much I miss seeing you every so often! Your girls are so cute and William is so big! Next time we are in IF we will have to stop by...I know we have said that before...but I am really going to try hard to remember next time!