Friday, April 13, 2012

Disney On Ice

When we got back from Idaho Brandon surprised the kids with tickets to Disney on Ice.  He was able to get  them through work, which I was really excited about.  It almost makes up for not getting holidays off.  The kids were so excited, and even though it was a late night for them, they did great.  I was worried about Bradley making it the whole time, he tends to get very vocal when tired and cranky.  His favorite parts where when Mickey was on the ice, he was very concerned whenever Mickey left.  William and Caitlyn were singing along with the all the songs and Britton was all excitement while she was jamming out.


 Look how focused they were.

 They liked all the the Genies.  I was impressed with the the fact they were all skating with masks on.
Bradley would squeal when Mickey came out and he would ask where Mickey and Minnie went.

No comments: