Thursday, April 2, 2009

Four Months

Britton is now six months old. She is just growing and growing. At her checkup they said that she is looking great. She is 13 pounds 14 ounces, about 50th percentile, and 25 1/2 inches tall, around 75th percentile. I think that she is the lightest of the three kids. Her head is average too.She keeps trying to roll over, and then stalls halfway. She loves to watch William and Caitlyn, and they of course love to entertain her. Sometimes they love her a little too much. Sometimes Britton will be laughing at them and then they touch her and she will start crying but then they stop touching her and she will laugh again. She really is a happy baby. I think that she giggles more than William and Caitlyn did at this age. I thought you might enjoy her laughing so I included the video. It was taken on a night that she was supposed to be sleeping. She decided she wanted to hang out with Dad instead and thought he was just hilarious.

4 comments:

Andy and Micah said...

She is a cutie, don't you just love baby's laughs it warms the heart and the soul.

Mindy said...

Your friend is right about a baby's laugh. Looks like Brandon got all of them out of her for the night.

EmHy said...

Cute video, I love to hear babies laugh.

The Lukes said...

Super cute! Nothing is better than a laughing babe. It was great to see you yesterday, even if it was just for a few minutes. We miss you!