Aug. 23 we celebrated our sixth anniversary. It doesn't seem like that long ago, and that means that William will be 5 and starting kindergarten. I don't know how I will handle that. We found some friends willing to watch the kids and we went out to eat to celebrate. It was nice to have some time without the kids, and eating in a restaurant is nicer without them also. We did most of our celebrating Saturday since the 23rd was Sunday. That was also helped by the fact that I am terrible at keeping secrets and I love to give gifts so I really wanted to give Brandon his. I got him some new running clothes and a
Dirty Jobs DVD. He, the sweetheart that he is, got me a book and a crockpot.
Here it is. My very first crockpot. It is sad to say that we have been married six years and this is our first crockpot.

Brandon also got me this beautiful bouquet. He was helped out by one of the girls that he works with. Thank you Hailey, they were gorgeous. I can't believe that I have been married to such a wonderful guy for six years. Time does fly. I love you honey.
2 comments:
Congrats!! I can't believe it has been six years either, time does fly. The flowers are pretty and I'm glad you guys had a good day.
I swear we had a spare crockpot when we were neighbors. You should have told us you never got one for your wedding...which I think is CRAZY for that area.
Congrats on your anniversary! And crockpot of course, welcome to easy life cooking.
Post a Comment