Thursday, October 9, 2008

Caitlyn Birthday Pictures

Here are the pictures from Caitlyn's birthday.
She absolutely loved this tutu. She put it on and just started spinning and dancing like crazy. I would love to say that I made this myself but I didn't. I bought it at Stardust Sweeper, I know I talk about that store a lot, and I got to pick out the colors and stuff.
She did get a little dizzy during the spins, but she had fun.
Here she is blowing out candles at the station. The tiara and boa are from Karole. She is encouraging the girlishness. Not that it needs to be encouraged, Caitlyn gives Brandon quite the runaround some days because she is so opinionated about what she is going to wear.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad to see pics up here of the whole event.

EmHy said...

The perfect princess. I love the feather boa to go with that tutu and crown. Her hair looks good there too, you are on a roll!

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday present. I am going to attempt to make a tutu!

Great job on the hair! You are a pro.