Saturday, October 18, 2008

Disguise

I remembered these funny pictures that were on our camera and I thought that you all would enjoy them. When Karole got Caitlyn's birthday present she was nice enough to get something for William too, she really does spoil my kids. William was very excited because he now has his own disguise, you know the glasses with the nose and eyebrows. Karole was impressed that William knew the word disguise. So of course we have had to wear them all sorts of places, they were a big hit at Target. During Conference Caitlyn decided that she needed to try them and William was nice enough to share. Of course, then Mommy and Daddy had to try them on so William and Caitlyn could laugh.
Here is William, but if I tell you that then you will see through the disguise. Forget I said anything
I think this is the funniest picture. The nose takes over her entire face.
This guy reminds me of Groucho Marx.
For some reason the kids thought it was really funny when I put them on. I don't know why. I just love the fact that both of my kids are dressed and Brandon and I hadn't gotten to that point.

No comments: