Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dancing

I don't know if this makes me a bad mother or not, but I love Dancing with the Stars. Not only that, my kids really like it too. William gets so excited when they start the shows again. It does fill some time between dinner and bedtime on Mondays. In fact, I have been known to say that if they don't eat or clean up they don't get to watch any Dancing. But my favorite part has to be the fact that my kids dance along. It is so funny to watch. William even sings the theme song as the show starts. It used to be that they always wanted Mommy to dance with them but now they like to dance together. Now when they dance to any music, and there is a lot of dancing that goes on in our house(not all of it good but all of it is enthusiastic), they tend to dance together. Caitlyn will hold out her hands and say, "William, dance with me."(Not that articulately of course) Here is Caitlyn asking William to dance with her. They were dancing along with the Wiggles.
Here they are, the dancing fools. I wish that I had taken some pictures during Dancing with the Stars because William tries to imitate the dancers. My favorite so far was when he was trying to copy the dancers doing the tango. Fortunately Caitlyn is a good sport.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Again, I must say your kids are quite the characters, Marybeth and Brandon. :) I love the "disguise" the dancing, and the tutu! I am sure you are going to go early. Take care and have a great day!