Friday, October 3, 2008

Hair

Okay, those of you who know me well know that I am hair challenged. I struggle doing my own hair, I really miss my short hair, and I don't do so well with Caitlyn's hair. I think that it is a cruel trick of fate that my girl has so much hair. I think that the other women in the Primary presidency are a little baffled by this. Their daughters are just getting hair, going through the little pigtail phase, but they do bows and the whole shebang. I am lucky if I get Caitlyn's hair out of her face. So I must say that I am loving the connection with family blogs. I found a great blog through Candee's blog called Hair Today at shedoeshair.blogspot.com. It has great step by step directions, pictures that are easy to follow, and the hairstyles are cute. So here is my attempt at one of them.
Caitlyn from the front
And the top of her hair. I was really suprised that she sat long enough for me to do this. It ended up looking really nice. Of course, now I need to go back to the blog so I can get other ideas.

3 comments:

McKay and Haley said...

Nice hair on Caitlyn! That was my challenge when Haley was little, doing her hair, but, she loved Disney shows, so, I'd put her in front of Disney and do her hair! I loved that style! Mom Isle

Sheena said...

Cute hair! You did great Marybeth!

Anonymous said...

Good job Marybeth! I hope you get some ideas from her. Check out the other hair blogs on the shedoeshair site! We have been having fun with that site as well.