I found some great pictures on our computer that I thought I should share. I know that you are going to love them.

This was a couple of Sundays ago. I was actually napping in between these two, sometimes my girls just won't lay down without me so I have to nap with them, but they put off so much heat that I woke up sticky and had to move. Once I moved they scooted closer together and I just thought it was so cute.

Brandon's mom came to visit recently and we went to Reed's dairy. They keep a few animals behind the offices and William loved the pony. Caitlyn liked the ducks but of course we didn't get a picture of that.

Happy Britton with a great mohawk. The two older kids had a ton of cradle cap so I have tried really hard to keep an eye on Britton's scalp. I found some the other day so I soaked her head in baby oil to soften it up before the bath and it really defined her mohawk.

The side view. You can see how shiny the oil made her hair, but it really made it stand up. We are currently recovering from Brandon's furlough week, stay tuned for pictures coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment