Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Fight

Last week Caitlyn kept asking me if we could go sledding. She really wanted to go to William's school, but we can't do that while the kids are in school and after William gets home Britton is napping so we can't go then. So Caitlyn came up with a compromise. She suggested that she and William sled down the small pile of snow in the front yard. So they had fun going down the pile of snow and then they ran around the yard. So I asked them to make some snow angels, this was when the snow was melting before two days of freeze that really crusted up the snow, and while they were making snow angels I might have thrown a couple of snow balls at them. So we had a small snow ball fight, I was gracious and let them hit me. When I got the snow shovel out to scrape some snow off the drive way Caitlyn wanted to get her small shovel out. She eventually decided that having the shovel in the yard really added to the snow fight. So William had to have his shovel too. They threw snow at each other for about twenty minutes and not once did they hit each other with the shovels, I thought that was impressive. So here are some pictures.




I just loved that they would lay there while the other one piled snow on top of them. They probably would have stayed out longer but I was cold, and their clothes were starting to get soaked, but they had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Fun! Marybeth, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I kept thinking about you and need to call you! Happy late 27th!